Monday, January 4, 2010

Pancakes.


If you know me you know how organic I am especially when it comes to my daughter, Bailey. I want only the best for her, therefore, I feed her the best. I remember one morning going over to Mom & Dad's house when I was pregnant. My Dad had this can that looked like a Rediwhip can and was spraying it on the griddle. "Are you serious?", I said. He proceeded to tell me that it was pancake mix. And not just any pancake mix, it was organic. So I tried a couple of the cakes. So light and fluffy!!!

Now that Bailey is at a great, breakfast eating stage I thought I would buy one and try it out. Let me be the first to say that she can put away a pancake for her little, petite body. She loves them, PLAIN!!! And the great thing is you don't have to mix anything or prepare anything. You simply spray the pan with some non-stick spray (for me organic of course) and squirt the Organic Batter Blaster into the pan. Delicious!!!

I can only find this wonderful invention at Harris Teeter. Which means I have to drive 25 minutes into Raleigh to purchase it since Clayton does NOT have a Harris Teeter. But well worth the purchase and drive!!! I highly recommend trying this tastiness!!

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

girl, I can tear me some pancakes up. Larry's dad makes these chocolate chip pancakes everytime we are there and let me tell you-well they're not organic but they're SO good. I'll have to try these. It always takes so long to make pancakes but pancake in a can-I can do that!

Jessica said...

Amber, consider yourself lucky!!! I have to travel 25 minutes to reach anything... gas station, grocery store, restaurants etc... :)