Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chips.

Yesterday I had to work at Majestic's showroom for several hours while the sales persons had their monthly meeting. This would make it two days in a row I would have to get up before 6am and get ready and have Bailey out the door for either appts. or work. Needless to say my body has definitely adjusted to being a stay-at-home Mommy so this getting up early and going to bed late hasn't really worked out for me. Anyways, Mimi (my wonderful mother) kept Bailey yesterday while I worked. This is the longest I have actually left Bailey with anybody other than Bobby.

I finally leave the showroom at 2pm. I head over to Panera Bread at North Hills with the intentions of stopping by REI to pick up Bialey some ski pants for the possible snow we might get Friday night and early Saturday (a whole other story). I called Mom to see if she wanted anything from Panera and she didn't really talk when I answered. All she could say was "Bailey, you want to tell your mama what you've done?". Oh my goodness, I could only imagine.

Bailey loves Mimi and Pop's pantry. Especially all of the goodies that are on the bottom shelf. She is constantly going in there and touching all of the boxes and cans trying her best not to grab them or knock them off the shelf because she knows she will get in trouble. This time she took it to a whole new level (Mommy wasn't there to say "NO"). She got the bag of Trader Joe's corn chips and dumped them out in the floor along with grits and oatmeal. Them she sat in the middle of the construed mess and just started talking up a storm. Yes, my mom got all of this on video. Even the part where I called and was asking Bailey what she had done. Bailey was just shaking her head.

What a great memory!!! This is only aloud at Mimi and Pops! :) I will try and steal my mom's video camera so I can post the footage on here!!! Love you mom! Thanks for making memories with my daughter!!!

No comments: