Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nap.

Today has been such a wonderful day. I love being able to go to church on Saturday nights so that Bobby, Bailey and I have all day on Sunday to hang out together.

Bailey is still taking two naps daily. Today, when she went down for her morning nap, she slept for a couple of hours. Usually when I put her down she will play for a while in her crib and then go to sleep, but not this morning. The minute I laid her down she curled up in a little ball and went to sleep. When she FINALLY got up not a blankie or book was touched. Daddy and Bailey must have played extra hard upstairs while I did my chores. I can't say the same about nap number two. She always goes down at 4:00pm but I actually waited thirty minutes because she had such a great morning nap. I breastfed her and put her down. She immediately sat up and grabbed a book to read. Bobby and I were upstairs in the bonus room. We were watching football while I clipped coupons. We kept hearing her just talking in the sweetest voice. ONE HOUR past and she was still talking in her crib. I went downstairs to look at the monitor video and low and behold she was just sitting in her crib talking to her blankies and animals. HOW PRECIOUS! She never ended up taking a nap. When I opened the door to her room she looked up at me and waved and then continued to play in her crib. What a sweet little girl. Usually I would want her to get a nap in but quiet time alone is just as good!!!

No comments: