Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mop.

Today I decided to mop the hardwoods. This was the last thing to do on my list of chores to have complete this weekend. Usually Bobby will take Bailey upstairs and let me get some things done, but they have done that alot the past couple of days so I could really give this house a scrubbing. I didn't mind her being downstairs with my while I dry-mopped first to get all of the dust bunnies removed. She is really fun when I mop because she follows me around every corner just "eyeing" the yellow contraption I am using on the floor. Today she looked up at me and said please and reached for the mop. I thought why not? She can't hurt anything. Off she went!!! Such a big girl. She was so busy for the next fifteen minutes mopping the floors from hallway to dining room. You know what this means....I will be giving her the mop the next time the dust bunnies hop onto the floor!

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

You're training here very well... I'm learning a lot from you for my kids :)

Jessica said...

can she come to my house!?!... well we dont have hardwoods but I'm sure she can push an 8lb oreck! :)