Friday, January 22, 2010

Beach.

I am getting really excited about spring and summer. Yes, me!! I have never been a warm weather person. I have always enjoyed the cold, snuggle weather. I have to admit having a fourteen month old running around the house makes me long for perfect spring days where we can be outside in the fresh air. I feel like there is so much to do outside. Even if it just consists of running through the yard.

Bailey has never been to the beach. I know she is still young, but she LOVES sand! My sister and I have been talking about planning a weekend trip for the family and heading down to the beach. Even though the plan is to go in February, I think it would be fun for Bailey to sit in the sand and see the ocean. And with this unpredictable weather, who knows, we might hit the jackpot and get beautiful weather!!!

My goal this year is to actually go to the beach for at least a week this summer! First we have to find a place to stay and book it. This seems to be the hardest part considering things seem to be so expensive these days. Once I can get that behind me I would love to spend countless hours in the ocean, pool, sand & doing fun beachy things with Bailey.

No comments: