Monday, January 11, 2010

Kitty.

I am sure those of you who actually read my blog noticed in the post "Cousins" there was a picture of Bailey and the new "kitty" Mimi bought her. Well, ever since then it has been "titty" this and "titty" that. This is how Bailey says it. Not politically correct for the blog but I am sure you all will understand this coming from a 13 month old. Anyways, she wants this kitty when she wakes up in the morning, when we get in the car and after every nap. I actually hide it before she goes down for naps or bedtime because I fear she might just want to play with kitty the whole time. She loves having kitty sit in her lap while she strokes kitty's whiskers. ADORABLE! Enjoy the pics!!!



























1 comment:

Stephen, Erin and the Shrimp Sandwich said...

She is such a cutie! Hope you're doing well.