Monday, March 29, 2010

Visit.

Yesterday we went to Greensboro for my friend, Trinady's baby shower. We also decided to visit my Granny and Paw-Paw. We had such a wonderful time. Toby, my grandparent's rat terrier, is now Bailey's best friend. They both wore each other slap out yesterday. It was so sweet to see how relaxed and comfortable Bailey was. She made herself right at home reading Granny's magazines and taking Toby's ball right out of his mouth so she could throw it. They even ran to the door at the same time when Mimi and Pop's got back from the baby shower.

I am so thankful for such wonderful grandparents. They love my Bailey so much! When we got to their house the first thing Bailey did was run up to Paw-Paw and put her hands up for him to pick her up! SO STINKIN' PRECIOUS!! Memories that will be cherished for a life time!




























































No comments: