Thursday, March 11, 2010

More.

If some of you don't know already my husband was attacked by the same virus as Bailey. This stomach virus has been one for the books. I have NEVER seen two people in my adulthood life so sick. I know from stories that my siblings and I have had the stomach virus, but nothing compares to your child and husband being sick at the time. Bobby told me last night that there is NO WAY I could handle this virus at home by myself with Bailey. Thank you God for allowing me to make it through virus free!!!

So this morning I am sitting at the bar in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee and enjoying the smell of rain! It has been a week since I have been able to actually sit and drink coffee in the morning without any distractions. Bailey has been getting up quite early this past week. It is so quiet in the house.  What a nice thing to happen to me after what has been a crazy week.

By the way, I don't know how much weight my poor little boobear has lost but all of her twelve month pants are extremely baggy (she is almost sixteen months). And Bobby, poor thing hasn't had a MEAL since Monday lunch.

Hopefully we are on the mend in the Medlin house!!! I feel like I have been out of the blogger world forever. I will definitely be posting pictures today if we get a chance to play!!! I am sure we will.....we definitely can't go anywhere!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You're lucky that you didn't get it. It is definitely hard to deal with that sickness when you still have to take care of everyone else. I'm glad everyone is feeling better and hopefully they'll get their appetite back soon!