Monday, March 15, 2010

Plugs.

A couple of nights ago we were giving Bailey a bath. I can guarantee that this is her favorite part of the day! It seems like she is always doing or saying something new in the bathtub. This is why Bobby and I both make it a point to give her a bath together. We don't want to miss anything. She put both index fingers in her ears and I mean they went deep. At first it scared me but then I realized it wasn't going to hurt her. Bobby and I started talking in our normal voices. When she would unplug her ears she would hear our voices resignate. It was so neat to watch her little smiles like she just discovered something AMAZING!

After we got her ready for bed I started to breastfeed her. We had our windows opened in the bedroom. A huge gust of wind blew thru the wind chimes outside the window on the patio. It was pretty loud. While breastfeeding, she immediately covered both ears and stayed like that until the stopped. I guess she wanted a little peace and quiet.

Isn't it great to watch your children learn new things?! I love every minute of it!!!

No comments: