Monday, March 22, 2010

Dress.

This Easter I have really been looking forward to shopping for an Easter dress for myself! Usually I wear white pants and a pastel top. I wanted a dress for this year. I am very much into yellow and had just bought Bailey quite a bit of clothes that have a lot of yellow for the summer. Then my friend, Kara, posted about trying to find a yellow dress for Easter. Ha! Kara, I found one. I got a killer deal at Banana Republic outlet in Smithfield (only 12 miles from my house...but not for long). The dress was $90.00 with 40% off. I also had a 30% off coupon. I paid $37.00 for the dress. Woohoo! I love it. It looks much better on me than hanging, but I will post some pics anyways! Hope you find your dress Kara!

I am going to wear it with a white cardigan!!























1 comment:

Becky said...

Really beautiful! Can't wait to see your Easter pictures. It'll be adorable with the white cardigan. I LOVE a 3/4 sleeve cardigan. Oh- and way to work those coupons. Great find.