Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Deal.

The other day I was at Michael's Craft Supply buying some colored paper for our new "chore" list and "to do" lists for Mimi's house. All of you crafty women know you can't go into Michael's and get one thing without shopping around. Now Michael's has this lovely dollar section like Target. They have some pretty GREAT THINGS in this section not only for kids but for girly girls also!! I found some really simple stationary and a cute journal with an initial on them. They had lots of different colors and letters. ONE DOLLAR ladies!!! I also saw these really cute tiedye bags with a peace sign on them. They were fifty percent off of twelve dollars. I could definitely see spending six dollars on these bags. The great thing is they are lined on the inside for wet things or beach stuff!! I was very pleased with my deals. I did get my paper but it wasn't as exciting as stationary and totes!

No comments: