Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bunny.

The past couple of years at Easter Ashley has dressed up as a big bunny for the kid's Easter egg hunt. This past year (Bailey's first Easter) we decided to dress Bailey up as an Easter bunny also. It was so adorable seeing a big and little bunny laying out in the yard while the bigger kids gathered eggs. When the bunny costumes went on sale I decided to grab one for this year. They were only five dollars. While I was pulling out spring clothes I came across it the other morning. Bailey was in the room with me and yelled "BUNNY"!!! I asked her if she wanted to put it on and she said yes. I needed to know if it was going to fit her anyways since it is a 9-12 month outfit. 

IT FITS PERFECTLY! Once again we will have two bunnies hopping around the yard this year. This time the little bunny will be able to gather her own Easter eggs. I can't wait!!!




































































No comments: