Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Selling.

I am pleased to announce that we are putting our home on the market. The paperwork should be completed by next week so we can move forward. We built our home and closed in January '04. We have truly enjoyed living here. However, the drive has really become a burden for my husband. We also want to build closer to work for Bobby and me and school for Bailey. Clayton has always been our home and our church is here but being closer to Youngsville is ultimately what we are striving for. We also need more space if we plan on having anymore children! Our plans are to sell the house and get an apartment for a bit. We would like to save a little more before we start looking in a different area.

Our prayer is that the house sells quickly for our asking price. Our goal is to be debt free and this is our step in the right direction. Please pray with us that the perfect family will find our home and fall in love with it and that our move will be a smooth one if it is God's will for our house to sell.

Speaking of selling, I have been getting everything in order. I finally cleaned my microwave and oven yesterday. I also cleaned all of the kitchen cabinets and our closets (except the Master bedroom). Today I will be busy cleaning baseboards, bathrooms & vacuuming every nook and cranny! I need to dust the ceiling fans and blinds. What a task!! I am hoping to get some pansies planted this week also. WOW!! I want this home to feel very inviting when that family walks in.

SO THE JOURNEY BEGINS.......

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

OH wow! Yay for ya'll! How fun! I'll be praying that it sells quickly.

Kara Wright said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!!!