Thursday, February 18, 2010

29.

Yesterday I turned twenty-nine years of age. Wow! Am I really one year away from 30? Scary. My birthday was absolutely wonderful. I had alot of cleaning left before our house goes on the market. For some reason it was very enjoyable. Most people would have thought it a chore. Especially on my birthday. Not for me! I loved every bit of cleaning with my little Bailey by my side. Everything I wiped down she came in right behind me with her rag and wiped also! What a team!

My mother also came to visit me yesterday with a balloon, card and gift and a rotisserie chicken for lunch. It was so nice to enjoy my mother's company while Bailey napped. Even more fun when Bailey woke up. She was so happy to see her Mimi!!! She was definitely showing off her recent dance moves and new words.

Bobby & Bailey got me two long-sleeve t-shirts from Bert's Surf Shop, emergency tool thingy for my key chain & more K-cups for my Keurig along with some very sweet cards. Mom and Dad got me my perfume (more to come on this), lotion (in my perfume scent) & a Pandora charm for my bracelet! Love it! It's orange!!! Ashley got me the sweetest sister card and a special song (bahaha). Daniel had his guys come and clean up my yard, cut my crepe myrtles and put fresh pine needles down! I also received cards from my Granny & Paw-Paw and Bobby's Grandma.

What a great day! I am cherishing every bit of this year. Next year is the BIG #3-0!  No turning back!!! I can say that I definitely don't feel this old. It's a good thing! I do need to working on having another child before I am thirty though. :)

364 days and counting........

No comments: