Friday, April 24, 2009

Spending time with Mimi!!!











I can't believe the warm weather that is about to engulf us. I am talking about the summer weather!! Mid to upper 80's.....HOT!!! I love warm weather but not a big fan of hot weather unless the pool is a decent temperature (meaning not toooo cold). Yesterday we took advantage of the beautiful weather outside. Bailey and I packed up and went to Mimi's (my Mommy) for the day. It started out with a trip to K-Mart before we got to Mimi's. We were looking for a walker that Bailey could use in Mimi and Pop's driveway. The problem is that my child is so short no walker works. I thought I had found the perfect walker. They didn't have a display but I just knew it would work because it said 4 months and older. It was an old school walker!! So when we got to my Mom's we put it together. Low and behold she is too short for it!!! Go figure. We decided to put her in her stroller and get some much needed exercise. We walked and walked and walked. Bailey napped. Must be nice to be a baby. I wish I could remember those days where my Mom would stroll me and all I would have to do is sit there. Ahhhhhhh!!! The life. After we walked and ate we laid a big quilt down in some shade and played. It was a fun and special time. Mimi got to spend some quality time with Bailey and me. What a great day!!!

No comments: