Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Memaw and Bailey







Today would have been Memaw's 90th birthday!!! She is having a way better celebration in heaven than she would have here!!! I can only imagine her sitting with PawPaw at Jesus' feet having a good ol' time!!!


Bailey is also 5 months old today. My how time flies!!! I am constantly looking back at her newborn photo shoot and feeling like it has been ages ago since she was that tiny. She has been a piece of work today! I think she knows she is getting bigger so she has to show more of that dominate personality!!! She is still adjusting to her routine after a busy day Saturday with Memaw's funeral and lots of fun with our extended family. She was in her element with all of the children. I guess you know what that means.....she wants some siblings. Hahahaha...I wonder if Bobby reads this blog :)


So lately I have been having some serious problems with my wrist I broke 7 years ago playing field hockey. I actually broke it in three places and now it has a knot and I can't extend three of my fingers without being in a substantial amount of pain. I am going to the Hand Center tomorrow to have them take a look at it. My prayer is that it can be fixed. The good thing is that Mimi gets to watch Bailey and keep her all to herself with no one trying to steal her (that includes me also....I can't get enough of my boobear)!


Hope you enjoy the few pictures I posted of this weekend with the family. What a precious time!!!

No comments: