Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Learning to blog...for real!!!


Wow! It's been a while. Things have completely changed since the last blog nearly 7 months ago. I am slowly but surely getting the hang of the blogging. I enjoy reading everyone else's that I never seem to make the time to work on mine.


So Bailey will be 5 months old on Monday, April 20th. It is amazing how fast she is growing. I can't believe she is a month away from being half of a year old! They truly grow up quickly. She is starting to develope her strong personality. And yes, she has a strong one. The one thing that she absolutely loves doing is growling with her mouth open as wide as possible. It is absolutely adorable. She also likes to chew on her foam letters that we put in the bathtub. If and when she drops the letter she pitches a fit. HA! I love getting her up in the mornings and nap time. She is in her crawl position everytime I walk in her room and she just looks at me with those big, navy blue eyes and grins.


I love being a mommy so much that I am very ready to have another one!!! I am still soley breastfeeding Bailey so I don't know if I can necessarily get pregnant right now. Bobby is still trying to adjust to the fact that I want another one so badly. It's amazing to go from no children to "let's have another one right now"!!! Maybe when Bailey starts experimenting with food. The doctor said she was gaining plenty of weight on breastmilk so we didn't even need to toy with the thought until she goes in for her six month check up. She might possibly continue to breastfeed after her six month if she is still growing like a weed!!! It is so rewarding.


Well, I think this is a good start for the first blog. I will update regularly with pictures!

1 comment:

Becky Capps said...

I see someone has been "etsy-ing" :) I love her bow!!