Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Intentions.

Do you ever have good intentions to do something but never get around to doing it? Yeah, that was my problem today. I am rearranging the bonus room for "pre-school" with Bailey. I am trying to set up everything in stations. In order to do this, I need to purchase more shelving. Until I purchase more shelving it is quite difficult to get her toys organized the way that I have designed. Needless to say I tried to go thru everything in the family room and then started weeding thru toys in her bedroom. Please understand I am doing this and trying to play with Bailey. She certainly was going in behind everything I did and pulling out treasures. Somehow ALL of the toys downstairs ended up in the hallway and scattered about the family room. When all was said and done the only thing accomplished was that I actually moved her room around and it looks really cute! However these were NOT my INTENTIONS!!! Ha! Tomorrow is another day!! :)

1 comment:

the.indie.image said...

awww i love the banner! she's such a cutie! Cute Christmas pic of you guys too!