Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey.

Every morning Bailey wakes up around 5:45am and Bobby will get her out of her crib and bring her to me to breastfeed her and then Bobby puts her back down after she is done before he leaves for work. She never wakes up entirely and always falls asleep before Bobby can get her to her crib. However, this morning was different. Bobby needed to go into work early so I was responsible for putting her back in her crib after her feeding. When I went to lay her down she must have realized that it wasn't Daddy laying her down and lifted her head up, looked at me and said "Heyyyyyyyy ma" and then blew me a kiss and laid her head back down and went to sleep. Melted my heart. It's moments like those that makes me realize how much I enjoy being a mother!!!

No comments: