Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goals.

As 2010 quickly approaches I am always reminded of the previous New Years and what goals I had in mind for this past year. Of course everyone sets goals and resolutions for the new and upcoming year but how many of us actually live up to or accomplish those goals. If you are like me the excitement of following thru fades away after January. I might even make it to February but then the new year is quickly forgotten and I am back into my old habits.

I am hoping for a different outlook for 2010. My sister, Ashley and I have planned an all night event for New Year's Eve which includes wings, roasted vegetables and all sorts of fun items to help us make a list of our goals and resolutions for 2010 and stick to them!! It's really good to have someone to keep you accountable. (This does not neccessarily have to be your significant other as in my case).

I know God has great things in store for 2010 for our family. I am trusting Him.

No comments: