Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trees.

Christmas decorations are finally put away. Bailey and I took a trip to Walmart today to actually by special ornament bins and some Christmas bins for all of our decorations. I was able to store everything neatly away in the bins. This is so much better than the old fan boxes we had been using to store Christmas swag. Then comes the trees. We have two Christmas trees in our home. One in the family room and one in the bonus room upstairs.  I actually was able to get everything off of the trees in a timely fashion this year. This makes me think back to last year. Bailey was only one month old and I had no drive to take down Christmas decorations. Just the thought of it was a drag. I remember whining to Bobby everyday after Christmas about getting them down. We actually kept the decorations up until right before the inauguration and snow.

I have highly motivated this year. I don't know if it is the excitement of a new year and great things to come or maybe I am just ready for the season to be over. Don't get me wrong, this is my favorite holiday season. I am just ready for change.

Bailey is especially talkative lately. I love listening to her try and say words. She is truly understanding and putting words together and it excites me about teaching her this coming year. She is such a little lady. More to come on her personality.....

No comments: