Friday, September 11, 2009

Pizza or Sushi?

So I just got finished getting ready while Bailey is napping. Today I am going to look at apartments with Ashley. I am soooooo excited (to find out how excited I am read Ashley's blog). This is a new chapter for my sissy!!! She is ready for this. Actually, I am more ready than she is. I think it is exciting to know that I have another family member to visit instead of always going to Mom and Dad's. It's nice to disperse (I don't know if I spelled that right!).

Our plan is to look at this apartment and if it is the one then hopefully a decision will be made today. I hope so! I love moving and arranging furniture. If the big decision is made then we are going to either get Little Ceasar's Pizza (holy crap, give me some crazy bread cuz Atkins is killing me) or Sushi (yummy tempura crunch)! Maybe we should do both. No, just kidding. That's gross.

What a beautiful day to be out and about. Yeah, Bailey has 2 diapers left so I have to get diapers anyways. I mean, she has cloth diapers but I love the Earth's Best Organic diapers and that is all she wears. So maybe it would be a good idea to get some since I forgot to order them online a couple of days ago! OOPS!

One more thing for all of you who don't care. Tomorrow is hunting season. That means that my husband will either not be here tonight or will get up at 3:00am to sit in a tree stand and stalk buck with his bow. He will be doing this with my brothers. Maybe tomorrow I will have some amazing story about how they all got 8 pt. bucks (trophies) and a couple of doe (for some good eating). Probably not!!! Deer know what season it is. They are packing their bags right now!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Smyth said...

so im all for pizza tonight and sushi tomorrow...okay. done deal.