Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Morning World!

So today is a BIG DAY!!! I am speaking college football of course. Clemson is at Georgia Tech tonight. Oh my word. This is suppose to be one of the biggest games of the season for the Tigers. GRRRRREEEAT! Yeah, I am not thinking we needed this to be our second game, but what do I know. I really think this is going to shape the rest of the season for the Tigers. I can only be positive and optimistic (which hasn't done any good in the past aka the 'bama game). Anyways, the grill will be in full affect tonight!!! Bailey will only get a sneak preview of the game because of bedtime. I guess this means I have to be a QUIET cheerleader tonight. QUIET? Are you kidding me? It's the CLEMSON TIGERS. When have I even zipped it when they are playing? Oh well. Enough of my soapbox on my team. Let's talk more football......The Steelers play tonight also. Opening night of regular season NFL. It's going to be a busy one!!! I guess BIG BROTHER is not on the menu tonight....

No comments: