Monday, September 14, 2009

I want that couch.....

Oh yeah!!! My sissy is moving into her own apartment. I am so excited. She signed her papers on Friday and moves in this Friday. Since she will be needing to furnish this awesome apartment it was time to do some much needed furniture shopping. Yesterday she was able to get everything she was looking for, especially the COUCH and CHAIR for her living room. I am so jealous!!! That couch is so incredibly comfortable. She wasn't even going to get the chair, but she couldn't pass it up. I sat in it and she asked what I thought about. When she sat in it she got the biggest grin on her face. DONE DEAL!!! I hope I stay motivated helping her move in. I don't know how I am going to stay focussed with that couch mocking me as I slave away at decorating and organizing. Bahaha! At least we will have a comfy piece of furniture to relax on after the work is done!!! YAY!!

No comments: