Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's not over....

I haven’t blogged in a week in hopes that the next time I would be blogging I would have wonderful pictures to show you of my remodel. Haha! Not so much. We still have three to four days of flooring and baseboard to be completed. Not to mention the cleaning that will need to be done after the remodel is complete. Did I mention that I don’t know what I have gotten myself into? I am done after this! Except for the natural areas outside.


I am sure all of you mommy’s realize that Sunday is Mother’s Day. This is my first official Mother’s Day. I am super excited. Bailey is also being dedicated at church. So in preparation for her dedication I had to buy her a new dress. Sooooo much fun. My purchase was made at Strasburg Children. Her dress is sky blue and matches her eyes. Don’t play…I purchased a HUGE matching blue bow for her hairband also!!!! I am very excited. What a special Mother’s Day this will be! I will post pictures Sunday of my adorable little Boobear.


I need to get out and hang out with other mommies. I have had a really hard time with this. So many of my friends have children and I don’t know why I have made it so dang difficult. Maybe the warm weather will get me out of the house. I know the pool will be lots of fun. And as soon as the remodel is done we are making plans. HOLD ME TO THIS!!!

Ok…I am done blogging today…I have laundry to do. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Kara Wright said...

Amber! I love your blog! Your little Bailey is so cute! Congratulations!