Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Weekend....











This weekend was quite an event! Saturday we took Bailey to the NC Zoo with the family. So much fun. We arrived at 8:30am (about an hour and a half drive) and left at 3:00pm. Bailey was a total angel. She never fussed, cried....nothing. She was taking in everything around her! It was a blast!!! The family time was great and we got to see lots of animals. The family favorite was definitely the polar bear. He really put on a show for us. He would swim up and kiss the glass where the kids faces were and shoot out of the water!!


Sunday was Mother's Day and also the same day of baby dedication. What a special day! Bobby was trying to watch Bailey so I could have some "me" time getting ready for church. Bailey wanted Mommy though. I ended up putting her in the bathroom sink while I was getting ready. She loved it. She got to play with my brush and hair ties. Her favorite was talking to herself in the mirror. Too precious!!!! Then I opened my first Mother's Day gifts. I got several charms from Bobby and Bailey for my Pandora bracelet. I was so excited!!! I love my bracelet.


What a great weekend with family and a great time to reflect on being a Mommy. I love it! I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world!!!

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

Wow! Check out her stylin' flip flops! I love 'em! Glad you had a great first Mother's Day!

Becky Capps said...

I love her dress! She looks so beautiful!