Friday, May 22, 2009

6 Month Stats/New Food

Yesterday was Bailey's six month Dr. appt. She is a "little bit"! She weighed in at 16 lbs. 8 oz. and was 24 1/2" long. Her head circumference was 43cm. Dr. Mike said it was time to start introducing her to food. I thought oh how fun, but it is alot of work to a mom who can whip out her breast to feed (I know that's blunt) and never have to prepare anything. So we got everything together last night.

So today I introduced rice cereal to Bailey! At breakfast it was new and she didn't really know what to think, but during lunch she ate almost all of the bowl. This was after I had just breastfed her. She kept smiling and opening her mouth wide. What a good girl!!!! I can't wait to see if this effects her poop! Ha! It will be interesting. Maybe now she will start getting fatter. Ha...she is going to be a short, little chunker! I love it!!!!

Pictures will follow! I haven't had time lately to do anything on the computer!! Busy with remodel and going to the pool. Speaking of the pool....that is another blog for later! I officially have a water bug!!

No comments: