Friday, June 5, 2009

Not feeling to well....





Well today is challenging! I feel like junk. Last night when we got home from church fellowship my throat started hurting. Bailey has already had the sniffles and she also sounded congested. Yeah, that turned into a long night for both of us. We ended up in the guest bedroom together trying to make it thru the night. I think our bodies are just run down. We have been very busy this week with very long days out in the heat and late nights. And it seems to be getting busier. Tomorrow we have the alumni games at NRCA. Depending on how well we are feeling we might not attend. It really stinks because I was so excited about everyone meeting my little bundle of joy. I figure it's time to take it easy for a couple of days and get some rest!!!

Even though it has been a battle of trying to recoup, yesterday was Will's (my nephew) 4th birthday. I can't believe he is four years old. We had a blast though! I forgot what it was like to be kid and care nothing in the world about anything but presents. He kept saying "Can I have another present?".....cracked me up!!! I love my family!!!

No comments: