Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Adam is back!!

Words cannot describe......











"Move it or lose it! I am here to pick up my UNCLE!!"


This weekend we went to Jacksonville to welcome Adam home from Afghanistan. This was also the very first time Bailey was able to meet her Big Uncle Adam!!! Talk about emotions running rampant!! I couldn't hold back the tears when he came over and squeezed me and then asked to take Bailey with him. He grabbed her and started walking. For a moment I didn't even know what to do. It seemed so surreal (I am crying right now just thinking about it). I know that over a span of seven months we have talked on Facebook and even on the phone, but nothing is more real than him seeing Bailey and wanting to hold her and kiss her. He even cried!!! I am so very lucky to have a brother who is so brave. He is my HERO!!! Thank you, God for keeping him safe.

1 comment:

Becky Capps said...

Those pictures bring tears to my eyes. The way Bailey is snuggling up to him is so sweet. Welcome home Adam!!