Saturday, September 3, 2011

DYI.

With Bailey close to turning three I thought it would be an appropriate time to transition her into a regular twin sized bed from her toddler bed. Her room is her playroom so our only problem was how much space the bed would take up. We didn't want to spend alot of money on an acutal bed. Bobby came up with a great idea for storage under her bed which in turn would get rid of the bookcases and actually create MORE room in her bedroom. He took the closetmaid shelving from Target and secured them together with two by two's. Total cost was right around $100. It turned out amazing! Bobby did this in two hours this morning! I am so thankful for a creative husband. After he created the bed I was able to organize her room! So excited! I love FALL cleaning while watching football!



1 comment:

Seanchai said...

I just love her room! What kind of job do you have besides being a wonderful wife and great mommy!!
Take care
Jo-Anne