Thursday, April 8, 2010

Candy.

This past week was Bailey's first time trying candy. Never to fear, Mimi is here with ORGANIC candy! Since I will not have anything to do with the real stuff my Mom went to EarthFare and bought several different organic candies for Bailey to enjoy (I am not a fan of chemicals in food for my child). We didn't want to deprive her totally. She loved the chocolate (just like her Mommy) but wasn't too enthused with anything NOT CHOCOLATE. Ha! I know where she gets if from! Of course chocolate makes the biggest mess so we gave it to her in the tub after she ate a chocolate egg and drooled it all over her white shirt (Daddy got it out).


































































2 comments:

Ashley Smyth said...

Just so you know...the first pic looks like a adam/ashley face

Ashley Smyth said...

the 3rd pic is all amber and the 4th pic is all bobby